This is long, long, loooong overdue. An update was owed to you guys months ago, quite literally, and I fell down on that, and for that I must apologize.
Gonna hit some points straight off:
- The strip is not dead. We will be resuming.
- I do not know exactly when that will be. My hope is after Thanksgiving.
- The reason we have been silent is entirely on me.
- The reason we have been silent is because Rick has no script (meaning: Rick has no script from me; Rick has script from someone else for something else that is going to be wonderful, but that’s neither here nor there at the moment).
- Doc has a new child. That’s not related to the delay, but I wanted to make sure all of you knew that.
- The reason we have been silent is entirely on me. I know I said this already. It’s worth repeating.
- Yes, we are planning a second Kickstarter campaign for Volume 2. I am as terrified of it as you are.
- We will not launch said campaign until we have the regular strip here back on track.
- When we do launch the second Kickstarter campaign, we will be using a fulfillment service to avoid the substantial delays we encountered in fulfilling orders with the first one.
- You may have now noticed the repetition of the word “delay” in this. That should tell you something about my life.
OK, going to try a “below the cut” thing here for those of you interested in a longer explanation…