FARROW is getting angry. PAYNE is almost nonchalant.
2. FARROW: I’ll feed lead to your thoughts! I want that map—
FARROW thumbing the HAMMER back on his PISTOL, now level with PAYNE’S FOREHEAD.
PAYNE is now smiling.
3. FARROW: —hand it over!
4. PAYNE: The map is gone, Ethan.
5. PAYNE: Like the Lady Captain.
FARROW reacting. Not sure what to make of this.
PAYNE waiting for him to do the math.
6. FARROW: Sabre is dead?
7. PAYNE: An unfortunate injury prevented her abandoning ship in time.
8. FARROW: But the map…?
PAYNE, and now his own frustration is more evident.
9. PAYNE: It fell to the burning hold before the ship blew apart.
10. PAYNE: Scattered like so much ash.
11. PAYNE: Each of us has nothing for our efforts.