PAYNE and SABRE facing each other, blades up. PAYNE is now getting…nervous. He’s trying to stall until Myron can take his shot.
1. PAYNE: M’lady, be reasonable, our time is running out!
On the GENTLEMAN RIFLEMAN, high above, settling his aim.
2. PAYNE/below: Yield the map and we shall all live through this night!
Past PAYNE, to SABRE. If she knows Myron’s got the shot, it doesn’t show.
3. SABRE: Perhaps I put less value on my life than you think, Mister Payne.
4. PAYNE: Then you shall not mind being outplayed.
On PAYNE. Smug.
5. PAYNE: My sharpshooter has his aim upon you even now, Lady Sabre.
6. PAYNE: Farewell.
SABRE, stet as before, no reaction.
7. SFX: KRAK