On the QUARTERDECK.
COFFEY, SABRE, and WEST.
WEST is releasing his grip.
COFFEY is relaxing, and taking hold of the second stick, which SABRE has similarly released.
ALL of them look incredibly relieved, except SABRE, who looks almost, but not quite, smug. Being smart is wonderful, and being clever is a joy, but being lucky?
WEST and SABRE looking at each other, as they hear BULL’S VOICE from the TUBE.
1. BULL/yelling/effect: AND IF YOU’RE QUITE FINISHED ROUGHIN’ US ABOUT I’M TO REPORT WE’VE PRESSURE ALL YOU LIKE NOW!
SABRE taking her GLASS, moving past WEST, who is speaking into the TUBE.
SABRE is moving to the bow of the quarterdeck.
2. SABRE: Full ahead, this heading, please, West.
3. WEST: We’ll take all you can spare, Mister Bull.
OTS SABRE, the GLASS to her eye.
In the BG, IRON CROWN is only now beginning her turn, and there’s easily a thousand yards between the ships already.
4. WEST/off: If you can be bothered, that is.
5. TAILLESS/effect/yelling: YE COME DOWN HERE AND SAY THAT, YE VAUN!