DRAKE and SABRE. DRAKE is still holding her by the arm.
SABRE is looking at him with devastating calm.
DRAKE, somewhat embarrassedly, releases his hold. He is not… pleased with himself. He is not pleased that she’s pressing his buttons so easily. This is something of a new experience for him.
1. DRAKE: That was…impolite.
2. DRAKE: My apologies, Captain.
DRAKE has recomposed himself, the same controlled expression as he draws himself up to full height, speaking to SABRE.
She is grinning wryly at him.
3. DRAKE: But damn if you are not an infuriating woman.
4. SABRE: I like to think I’d be just as infuriating as a man.
SABRE appraising DRAKE, folding her arms. Cocky and confident.
DRAKE is still trying to regain his footing, so to speak.
1. SABRE: You insist on calling me pirate, though I tell you I am not.
2. SABRE: I sail for the Rose, and it is to the Rose herself I bring the map.
3. SABRE: Does that satisfy you?
DRAKE considering, not entirely sure if he should believe her. SABRE waits, much as before.
4. DRAKE: That map matters more than to only Allyria.
5. DRAKE: The fate of nations—
Both DRAKE and SABRE reacting.
6. SFX: DING-DING-DING
7. TAILLESS: SHIP TO FORE!