Interior of Sabre’s cabin.
She was the only one really prepared for that.
DRAKE and DRUM have gone ass over tit.
SABRE straightening up, brushing hair out of her face. DRAKE and DRUM are pulling themselves to their feet.
DRAKE and DRUM staring at SABRE, who smiles brightly.
1. SABRE: Warned you.
2. SABRE: Terminus shock, we’re in open Aether now.
SABRE grinning, turning away from them, back to the map.
DRAKE is not nearly as amused by her as DRUM is, straightening himself.
3. DRAKE: Lot of blood spilled for a map.
DRAKE and DRUM have returned to the table, where SABRE is again smoothing the MAP.
SABRE is looking at DRAKE, approving.
1. DRAKE: Not a treasure map. Some sort of chart?
2. SABRE: Very good, Marshal.
Stet, but now SABRE is looking at the map and DRAKE is looking at her. He’s trying very hard not to be annoyed.
3. SABRE: Also, wrong.
4. SABRE: It is a treasure map, of a sort, at least.
Now all three are looking at the map.
5. DRAKE: I don’t see it.
6. SABRE: Because it’s not a chart, nor merely a map of lands…
POV of the map, showing the current/pattern lines. CU on it, context within the map itself is less important here.
7. SABRE/above: …it’s a prediction of the weather….