SABRE and HANS, another exchange of blows.
1. SABRE: You’ve gotten better.
2. HANS: You left me little choice, Lady.
HANS cuts at SABRE’S head sharply, a quick flick. She just as deftly avoids the swipe.
3. SABRE: Ah, Hans –
4. SABRE: – very nice! –
5. SABRE: – did I break your heart?
HANS lunges at SABRE, who parries, dancing back along the surface of the Zep.
6. HANS: I will not give you the SATISFACTION of an
SABRE swings the parry up, into a lock, so the two are face-to-face.
7. SABRE: Darling, you just DID.